SEND US YOUR VIDEO
Getting a video analysis from Kelvin Miyahira Golf™ is a great way to get your swing analyzed.
The process is simple, so why not try it today to get feedback from wherever you are in the world. See below for more details:
How To Send Us Your Video:
1. Please take “Down The Line” and “Face On” videos with an iron or a driver
(see below for details on proper video shooting).
2. Upload to YouTube in the highest possible quality resolution.
3. Pay via PayPal the amount of $100.
4. Email the video links to firstname.lastname@example.org
Update: Due to Kelvin’s current medical condition, at this time all online video analysis will be done by Denny Lucas, Master Instructor, Kelvin Miyahira Golf™
How To Get A Video Analysis:
- Use Landscape Mode if using a camera phone (turn your phone sideways).
- Take videos from 2 angles, one from “Down The Line” and another from “Face
On” (caddy view).
- Take video hitting real golf balls (practice swings are not very helpful).
- Shoot using highest possible frame rate. (240+ frames per second if possible)
- Shoot in good light conditions.
- Wearing stripes can be very helpful. Dark solid colors makes seeing detail difficult.
Please tuck in your shirt. Also, a contrasting belt can make hip movements
easier to see.
- A tripod or stable base is highly recommended.
- Have the camera far enough away to be able to see the club face at the top of the
backswing, but not too far that it is difficult to see body movements.
- Try to avoid shadows (sun behind you) if possible.
Down The Line View – Level Camera:
Front Video (Face-On) – Level Camera – Position Camera Horizontally
For Landscape Mode – Golfer Centered: